Did this today.

R.Quecke

Did this little guys for Father’s Day, for my father. I forced myself to do a simpler style scroll then what my mind tries to do. First monogram also. The monogram is about a half inch tall. I know I got a long way to go, but I wanted to share and I can’t on other social media cause I don’t want him to see it yet. Thank you for looking.
If any of y’all are on Instagram, please add, and check out my stuff. Much more updated then anything else. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.
Instagram- @quecke_the_engraver
Tattoo work @quecke_the_tattooer

Attachments

• D126CC2E-1960-425F-8D01-5A1A683D4862.jpeg
    D126CC2E-1960-425F-8D01-5A1A683D4862.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 7010BFE7-A33C-4621-8DF1-CB80D76F4D11.jpeg
    7010BFE7-A33C-4621-8DF1-CB80D76F4D11.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 152

Spark

Did this little guys for Father’s Day, for my father. I forced myself to do a simpler style scroll then what my mind tries to do. First monogram also. The monogram is about a half inch tall. I know I got a long way to go, but I wanted to share and I can’t on other social media cause I don’t want him to see it yet. Thank you for looking.
If any of y’all are on Instagram, please add, and check out my stuff. Much more updated then anything else. Hope everyone is healthy and safe.
Instagram- @quecke_the_engraver
Tattoo work @quecke_the_tattooer

Not sure what my opinion is worth, having started to learn engraving just over three years ago I consider myself a three year old. Although I do have nearly half a century as a machinist and general experience I life, I like it.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nice job, I'm sure he'll love it! That reminded me of something I engraved for my Dad years ago. He always thought James Bond's Walther PPK was neat, so my brother and I bought a PPK/S (can't remember exactly why, but original PPKs were no longer being imported- barrel a hair too short for US regs? anybody recall?) that I then engraved. It was for his 50th birthday. I lost my Dad this past January, a few weeks shy of his 87th, and I'll be 60 in October. Man, that was a loooong time ago....