Engrave-in 2007 photos by John B

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, Those ought to go in an archive somewhere. Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time.....Sorry I couldn't be there.............Ron S

Oh..ah, Scott was my model for the "Viking knife" by the way...good resemblence don't you think?.......:)

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you for posting these, Sam.
Ron, these are just my poor efforts at photography but they may give you some idea of the setting.
Wait 'till Sam, a real photographer, posts some of his shots then you will really see something.
Sorry I didn't get peoples names and/or numbers on the pictures but I don't know how to do this.
The first group are from the Blade show but I'm sure you all figured this out.
The whole weekend was great, with much sharing and many treasures for the memory bank.
Scott, Rhonda, Emily and Forrest gave us a real warm Southern welcome at their beautiful mountain home.
Best to all, John B.

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

Nothing would please me more Abigail. By what I've read and the forums and John B has been telling me it was fantastic

Trouble is the credit card can only stand one hammering a year and that's reserved for Reno and the FEGA convention.

I do have one suggestion...................that all engraving shows, get togeathers, engrave-ins, conventions, in fact anything to do with engraving .................is held in the month of January. That way I could go to everything!!!!!!! :)

Cheers
Andrew

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks like that was the place to be. I wish I could've been there & hung out with all of you. Dwayne