Engrave -In 2008 and FEGA1

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
With the addition of the Engrave-In, Blade Show, Grand Masters and other events, I feel FEGA needs to be better represented at these events and sometimes travel is a problem. As we know, "image is everything" and I feel this will solve both problems. Now your president will be able to attend these and show some class at the same time. For those of you that are members, make sure to send in your dues. We need to keep the pilot on the payroll........

Attachments

• FEGA Helicopter two med res2.jpg
    FEGA Helicopter two med res2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 151

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Rex, where is the logo on the tee shirt? I want a fega tee shirt!:) Possible fund raiser for FEGA?:D

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
About as high as I want to go in one of those....
You people are really observant!
This belongs to the company across the street and it was just trucked in and they used my field to unload it. They didn't put the blades on yet.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Observant???............ Heck, you gotta be to be a good engraver Rex, and you probably can't hide anything from a pilot either. Anyway, maybe you can talk the owner into a cross country adventure to the next Engrave-in................Would you stop by and pick me up on the way???? After all, they used your field to unload it...................... right???? That's the least they could do. Ha Ha.....cool picture.......you almost....almost made a believer out of me 'cause you're such a serious guy......Ron

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,
I wasn't surprised there were no rotor blades, I figured you already had them clamped in the vise ready for engraving being that they are on FEGA-1 and all!

Nice one Rex,

Weldon

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,

We are clearing right now the landing pad for FEGA1.

For observant eyes, this is the area just below our spring, that was part of the rifle Range at the 2007 Engrave-In . With the expected much greater water capacity for next years Engrave-In, this area will be known as the Nude Beach section.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott..isn't that area you are clearing for FEGA-1 where the quicksand is????

Engraved rotor blades...yea thats the ticket

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex - I know what you mean about having to get around faster and in style... so I'll show you Cafe One. Sam and I use it to get around for our Cafe duties. Usually, I have to be the pilot - as you can see from the pictures. A moderator's job is never done! :)

Attachments

• Tira - igraver - planes-1.jpg
    Tira - igraver - planes-1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Tira - igraver - planes2-1.jpg
    Tira - igraver - planes2-1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 100

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It figures that Sam would have to "one up" me!!
Yea Weldon, you think doing a gun barrel is hard, try to swing a rotor blade in the vise! I might not make the 2008 Engrave In as doing small English scroll on the blades may take a while......
Ron, if I get this guy to take me to Scott's, I'll have him pick you up. Don't wait out in the field till then however...
Tira, I should have jobbed the rotor blades out to you. You're used to monster engraving like this.

Andrew Biggs

Well Rex and Tira

Seeing I'm further away I decided I needed something a little faster to get to Reno next year.

Scott you had better make that landing pad bigger!!!!

Cheers
Andrew

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I agree. Andrew does win (and has too much time on his hands).......
Sam, don't feel too bad. I think this is the only thing you HAVEN'T won!!!
:)

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, but Andrews' is just a picture. Yours is real and flies, but I want to see you miniatureize yourself. If you can do that you got my vote......uh oh......Oooh ...........twilight zone!!........but Andrew can engrave with one hand and work the computer with the other??????......Do we have talent here or what?......Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yeah Sam, and besides that, look at andrew, He is going the wrong way in his rocket. Is there some engravers meetings on the moon that we haven't heard about? :D