Engrave In 2019 notes

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Please read all if you are coming.

Once again we have some of the most famous names in the engraving world attending plus wehave engravers coming from Sweden, Japan and Australia.
Oficially we will have seminars Sunday the 9th and Monday the 10th. Beginner oriented on Sunday. More advanced stuff on Monday.Presenters include Joe Mason, Lee Griffiths, Kurt Horvath, Tira Mitchell, Jeffrey Lewis and Paul Hamler. Plus whoever we draft along the way because they know something cool.

WE normally have a few people here Thursday night, more Friday night, more Saturday night. Anyone arriving before 10 am Sunday is considered slave labor and will be put to work accordingly but many fine friendships are made in these times, and a lot of engraving knowledge is shared.

If your name is not on the below and you are coming please let me know
Paul Bender,
Paul Hamler,
Roger Bleile and Cathi
Tim Wells
Lee Griffiths
Ray Cover
Kurt Horvath
Joe Mason
Scott Pilkington
Tira and Rob Mitchell
Joacim Jonsson
Nayou
CJ Allen
Dean Chestnutt
Jeffrey Lewis
Richard Kramer
Birney Fewell
Bryan Ring
Andrea Ring
Thomas and Jennifer Kelch
Brian Powley
Otto Carter
Geoff Roehm
Rod Stark
Leon Dexter
Mike Fennell
Todd Bowman
Sherry Thorne
Bill Moody
Mark Thomas
Michelle Russell
Todd Star
John Ashley Evans
Jim Hall
Brian Ferrand

And as always, a big
THANK YOU to Steve Lindsay and his great tools for major sponsorship of this event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/286178938759441/

JakeW

I’m coming, Jake Wòsinski and my dad, Bob and my son 18 year old son, Job, are come with me. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

NORMAN

Please read all if you are coming.

Once again we have some of the most famous names in the engraving world attending plus wehave engravers coming from Sweden, Japan and Australia.
Oficially we will have seminars Sunday the 9th and Monday the 10th. Beginner oriented on Sunday. More advanced stuff on Monday.Presenters include Joe Mason, Lee Griffiths, Kurt Horvath, Tira Mitchell, Jeffrey Lewis and Paul Hamler. Plus whoever we draft along the way because they know something cool.

WE normally have a few people here Thursday night, more Friday night, more Saturday night. Anyone arriving before 10 am Sunday is considered slave labor and will be put to work accordingly but many fine friendships are made in these times, and a lot of engraving knowledge is shared.

If your name is not on the below and you are coming please let me know
Paul Bender,
Paul Hamler,
Roger Bleile and Cathi
Tim Wells
Lee Griffiths
Ray Cover
Kurt Horvath
Joe Mason
Scott Pilkington
Tira and Rob Mitchell
Joacim Jonsson
Nayou
CJ Allen
Dean Chestnutt
Jeffrey Lewis
Richard Kramer
Birney Fewell
Bryan Ring
Andrea Ring
Thomas and Jennifer Kelch
Brian Powley
Otto Carter
Geoff Roehm
Rod Stark
Leon Dexter
Mike Fennell
Todd Bowman
Sherry Thorne
Bill Moody
Mark Thomas
Michelle Russell
Todd Star
John Ashley Evans
Jim Hall
Brian Ferrand

And as always, a big
THANK YOU to Steve Lindsay and his great tools for major sponsorship of this event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/286178938759441/

I plan to be there, Norman Griffitts

Sponsors