Announcement: Engrave-In Info After the Blade Show

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Scott,
As time draws nearer, if you have the time to post a physical address so those of us that have GPS could enter it and arrive at your doorstep. I know I would appreciate it, and I think others would also. I will be staying at the American Eagle Motel.
Thanks.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Carl

I'm at the American Eagle as well. Scott's Website has his postal and delivery addresses.

Last year Scott had a map on his site but I'm not seeing it this year. I seem to recall him saying that it's such a high-traffic area that a lot of maps / GPS systems don't really cover it well. ;)

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Steve,
Thanks so much, I hadn't even thought to go to the web site, duh!.

Got it and will plug it in when I start.
Did you ask about a discount at the American Eagle?

Thanks again.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott, do you have a "real" address or any coordinates I can plug into my GPS system?

Bill

Jerry, got any 'gator to sell?

CRW

Elite Cafe Member
Big-Un,

Take a look back up the page about 2 or 3 post and check out the link that Steve left for me. There are 2 addresses on the web site. One is a P. O. Box, and the other is a physical address. That should do the trick.
Hope this helps. :beerchug:

See you at Scott's

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Bill I don't have any but, there some around if you want me to check with some of the hunters...
email me call...
Jerry

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Scott the wife is checking to see if she can get some free time from work. If all works out and it's not too late maybe I will finally get to see your homestead . Don't know if this is the same place you showed us pictures of but it sounds like a great slice of heaven. If all works out we may see you there. Eric Watson
Oh the great white north is starting to turn green. Finally

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Eric, thats great. Its been what, 15 years? yes, its the same place, but there have been many changes to it since you saw pictures of it. It's very green here ha ha take a look at my rice paddies behind the house

Attachments

• riceMay1.jpg
    riceMay1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 41

Sponsors