engraved colt saa.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
ok mike .. here are the photos that you requested .. this is a colt saa 5/1/2 inch barrelcal. is 357 . i engraved this back in dec of 06 i have a pair of these to do for my customer the pair will have a lot of gold inlays in them . hope you enjoy the photos ..and mike i think these are worth a couple of soupies .. ron p.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
also the top and the side of the barrel and the ejector rod tube has the same gold inlay treatment .. thanks for looking ron p.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's a beautiful gun Ron. Are you going to get the pair photographed together when done.

You must be jonesen for some soupie, I think I'll send it to your wife and she can ration it to you. I don't want to be responsible for another artery. Now you'll be watching the mail like a guilty teenager.
On it's way.
Mike

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi mike yes i will have the pair photographed as a pair when finished . probity when i go to reno next year . ron p.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Chris.. thanks for your comments . I had a lot of fun doing this colt I am now working on the mate to this one and I hope to have it finished by the end of this month .. behind this one are 3 more colts waiting on my bench that will have the same treatment with gold and one gets even more gold .. ron p.