Engraver issue 128

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
some folks are just now receiving their xmas goodies that were mailed in mid to late december !

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
I have also noticed dramatic delays in the USPS deliveries, not sure if it's measures taken due to the C-19 or cuts made by USPS starting last summer finally kicking in or a combo of both....

Andrew Biggs

Hi Mike

This magazine is a double issue from October 2020 to March 2021. So it has a few extra pages

The reason for that is because there were a lot of delays getting information about the cancellation of the show etc etc.

We are back to normal after March………….cross fingers, touch wood

Unfortunately it is the dreaded Covid-19 that is causing a lot of delays with postage, couriers and just about everything else at the moment.

But if it is any consolation to you………..I have my copy so the international courier pigeons are working well :) :)

Lets just all hope that this vaccine program kicks in this year and we can all start getting back to some sort of normality. It was a real shame the FEGA show got cancelled this year but it was the best option all round.

Take care and stay healthy.

Cheers
Andrew

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Andrew for all the work you put into the magazine, always look forward to every issue!... you’ve been on my mind lately, glad to see you post reply.