Announcement: ENGRAVER issue #84

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just wanted to let all FEGA members know that issue #84 has been delivered to the Post Office yesterday.
As usual, it is another great issue! For those members that don't get one in a week or so please make sure your membership is current first then give me a shout. Last issue we had some problems with delivery but I think we have that sorted out with the Post Office this time.
Rex

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Your always on the ball REX, and I renewed 3 months early. Thanks for the patch !!!!

Attachments

• membership FEGA.jpg
    membership FEGA.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 59

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Speaking of the patch, I got some small, strong magnets at the hobby store along with some glue meant for gluing 'bling' onto clothes. I put a magnet behind the top corners and bottom center by putting down a drop of glue, setting the magnet over that, and then covering the magnet with more glue. Left it sitting / stuck onto something metal for a couple of days.

Now I can wear the patch with anything by putting three matching magnets inside. Only done a couple of tests but looks solid so far. Note: it is tricky trying to add it to one sleeve of a short sleeved shirt you're wearing. Better to do that before you put the shirt on. ;)

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm make sure I remind you Glenn!
:)
Yes, the patches were a way of saying "thanks" to members. I need to put one on a jacket before Reno myself.
Rex

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great news Rex, i'll be checking the mailbox in anticipation. The patch IS very nice. I haven't decided what to do with it yet however!

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Rex, my copy arrived at 11:00 am, Saturday, glad were close to Michigan. THIS IS A COPY NO ONE SHOULD MISS, Thanks to ALL involved, its a real keeper !!!!!!!!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow...
That is pretty fast compared to last issue. Perhaps when I mentioned these were going to 600 members that liked to engrave guns and get mad when the issue doesn't arrive on time helped! :)
Rex

Bob Bullard

Elite Cafe Member
I got mine this A.M. seems like it alway comes in the nick of time when my interest
to learn how to engrave seems to be at a real low point the mailman shows up and
rekindle my desire.
This forum and FGEA are a real inspiration to me. I can't find the words to say how
much these two have helped me.
When I first became interested in trying this art in the earl 70s it seem like the minute
it was very hard to get help or information. But now thanks to FEGA and Sam and the people
that frequent this forum the help and information seems to be endless
Bob

Christopher Malouf

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
5mi from the nearest Dunkin Donuts in Tennessee
Wow...
That is pretty fast compared to last issue. Perhaps when I mentioned these were going to 600 members that liked to engrave guns and get mad when the issue doesn't arrive on time helped! :)
Rex

Now that's funny!!! The guys at the P.O. probably shouldn't need to know that the issue going to West Virginia is for that guy in the bunker with chronic obsessive compulsive disorder, and acute schizophrenia. :big grin:

Now that I think of it ...... might be why I only get mail when they think I'm not home and since I wasn't home all day I'll bet it's out there in the box right now ;) .... I'll let it ripen till morning . .. .

Last edited:

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
I'm impressed ... you fellas still get mail delivered on a Saturday!! We lost that joy about 25 - 30 years ago together with now only getting 1 deliver per day and the postie not giving a blast on the whistle to let us now that he had been (the reason for this was to cut down on noise pollution!).

Those were the days ...

Roger

lesholmes

Elite Cafe Member
SamW.........I thought the Magnolia River route in south Alabama was the last river dilivery route in the US. Were you serious about getting your mail by boat?

Les Holmes

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
Sam W, you fellows need some beaver down that way, to build dams and raise the water level, so you dont have to walk that far for your mail !!!!

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Well, it does seem to come by "the mail boat" sometimes...especially when I seem to be the last one to get what we all so eagerly await. Off the beaten path? Tell that to the million or so Furiners that come here to look at, of all things, red rocks.

PS...Richard, wish we could keep the beaver out of our irrigation ditch!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors