engravers script lettering chart

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
Sam ,Another one was definitely needed, I've been looking for a good download to practice my lettering from as close to your style as possible. well I got it. Thanks and Happy Holidays

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
Im not a good Computer operator, but try this, I found this accidentally yesterday ,It was posted on the Hand Engraving Forum By Sam Our Fearless Administrator.it was posted on January 16th 2017 ,I tried to copy the link address he put ,lets see if I was successful lol http://www.engraverscafe.com/images/misc/engravers_script_sam_alfano.jpg GOOD LUCK AND AS VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYS, You guys and Gals are Really the GROOVIEST People I know, Ha Ha get it Groovy, ? we engrave Grooves into metal ,, Ah it was funny in my head

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
Rust Oleum Flat black paint is a good product to use for Blackening a background on a good majority of engravings like guns, knives etc, am I correct ?

Last edited:

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
There are some sites that have fonts that are easily downloaded. I don't remember where I saw Palace script. I do remember it is out there for free on some sites but others are asking $35 for it. One place that has a lot of fonts is allfonts.com.

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
I think it is fonts.com not all fonts. There is also 1001 free fonts and dafont.com. Also, try a google image search for script fonts. When you find one you like visit that page. some are just images of fonts while others will connect you to a font down load.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
so much free stuff out there-- just waiting for anybody to look for it. the "font people "deserve their bucks, but hey, if it's free ??

Latest posts

Sponsors