Engravers studio

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Is Christian's site down or hijacked? I've tried to login several times and only get a placeholder search page for engraving.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
HI, I went to the site address I have been using and was sent to a general web site listing general engraving stuff. Like you would get if you had put it into a web search. Maybe its down or being changed?

scott99

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
A sad day

A SAD DAY
Have we lost the engravers studio forum for ever ? even though it wasn't used as often as here and the other one I have to say I enjoyed the site and the member that did take part being able to speak freely with so little moderation not to mention all the info that Christian had put together there freely for all to see and use it was always my first port of call forum wise to see whats happening I do hope that it may return at some time but should that not be the case I would like to say a very big thanks to Christian Decamillis :bow:
Ray

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks all for the concern. The site should be back sometime today. I was made aware yesterday and contacted the host of the site. They checked out what the issue was and said it should be back within 24 hours. If it's not back by tomorrow I will see what is happening.
They are working on it and it should be back soon.

Thanks, Chris

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marrinan, Engraver.com is not for sale. I just renewed it for another couple of years and plan to keep it for the foreseeable future especially since I've been building and working on it quite a bit this past year.

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
THANK GOD I was worried that I would have to visit that other forum for the daily fix :rolleyes:
This is excellent new dudes
Ray

Latest posts

Sponsors