Enset engraving system on CO2

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Diacutter,Can't the Enset run on an air compressor?CO2 not going to last long.Best call Tira Mitchell 215-512-6258 she sells the Enset. J.J.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The EnSet systems will run on Co2. I do use this method at shows so I don't have to lug a compressor. However, it will be expensive if you use it in the shop every day and don't use a compressor. I get about 1.5 days off a 5 lb. Co2 bottle with people using it all day at a show. The faster the machine goes the more air (or Co2) it chews through. The input pressure for either into the machine is about 90 psi.

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
Another thought about using CO2. If someone is considering it they should talk to people who do a lot of paint ball games. I know of a person who does paint ball games for a main hobby. He keeps a large CO2 cylinder at his home to fill the paint ball cylinders. This enables him to keep a ready supply of cylinders for when he wants them. Just a thought.

Diacutter

The EnSet systems will run on Co2. I do use this method at shows so I don't have to lug a compressor. However, it will be expensive if you use it in the shop every day and don't use a compressor. I get about 1.5 days off a 5 lb. Co2 bottle with people using it all day at a show. The faster the machine goes the more air (or Co2) it chews through. The input pressure for either into the machine is about 90 psi.
Thank you Tira! That gives me exactly what I wanted to know.

Latest posts

Sponsors