Announcement: FEGA Engraver Back Issues now available

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Finally, the FEGA Engraver back issues are now available! They are available on CD in PDF format broken down in groups of issues up to issue #76. Future issues will be available down the road.

These are available to FEGA members only. To order, you need to click on the merchandise section of the site and then click on books. Once you are there, you need to look at the top of the page and click on the "FEGA members click here". Once you log in as a member the issues will be shown at the bottom of the order form. Shipping is free to US FEGA members.
International members may order them as well but must pay the $15.00 extra shipping charges.

At this point, this is the only way we will be offering the back issues. We are working on a download version but that will be a while down the road. Too many web site issues to deal with for now.

Now the disclaimers....
For those new members that are familiar with the latest issues of the ENGRAVER please be aware that the previous issues of the magazine a much different format. Most of them are about half the amount of pages and many are printed in black and white. All the issues up to about issue 45 were actual issues scanned and made into PDF format. Also the sizes of the files are small to make transfer easy but not really suitable for high resolution printing.

The back issues contain a lot of useful information and photos. Just remember that some of the contact information may be also out of date as well. The issues have been priced to reflect the size and quality of each issue.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I should give a special note of thanks to Mike Bissell for doing a ton of work not only on the Engraver issues but a whole lot of other things I make him do.
We both worked a long time on the back issues and at least we have them available. Great plans of having them available by download may happen at some point but there are a lot if hurdles to jump first.
Also, Mike Crapo, one of our FEGA members is responsible for the new updated look on the web site. He has made it look like I asked him to with no complaints.