Announcement: FEGA Membership

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is your captain speaking!!
:)
Just a reminder to FEGA members... A vast majority of you have memberships expire on June 30th. Yes.. that is tomorrow! Please look at your membership card to see when your membership expires if you don't know or log into the site to find out.
The next issue of the ENGRAVER is at the printers now and will be sent out fairly soon so make sure you don't miss an issue!
Thanks,
Rex

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the reminder Rex. My wife mentioned it this morning as well. After 30 years you'd think I could remember it on my own.

Roger

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I hear you Roger. I think the reason is because after 30 years you SHOULD remember but now you CAN'T remember!!
:)
Rex

ARM

Elite Cafe Member
HELLO THERE O' CAPTAIN, MY CAPTAIN !!!
I am still on dry land here.........waiting and waiting and waiting.
'Tis time to start a-wailing, if not bawling like U guys say.
Had a book parcel posted in the USA on the 10 June which arrived here exactly 15 days later, on the button.
Like we said before, we did not experience any losses nor such un-toward delays from the USA.
How are we gonna remedy this problem ???
Your tracking Number commencing with the alphabets LC is apparently not recognised by our postal system either. This is also a first for us.
We just about gave up on our FEGA Membership.
Not much we can do from here.
Good luck to You Guys.
aRM

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
aRM,
NOTHING has shown up?
Please e-mail me direct at fega@fega.com so we can find out what is happening and not tie up this thread. I know things were shipped but what happened beyond that is a mystery. Drop me a note direct.
Rex

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Personally, I have already renewed my membership but thanks for the reminder, Rex!
I am forgetting more and more these days; eventually, I'll get to the point where I forget to remember that I forgot what I was supposed to remember, then I will have forgotten to remember what I was going to remember to forget......I think.....

Seriously......To those of you whom are not yet members: WHAT in the world are you waiting for? FEGA is a great group of folks and the Engraver (magazine) alone is worth it & though it only comes out four times a year it is definitely worth the wait!! I hear the convention ain't too bad either!!! (perhaps I will actually make it someday!!)

Weldon

Andrew Biggs

Hi Rex

Who are you again??? :)

Yip, join FEGA and get to the show in Reno. Not to mention the incredibly exciting, vibrant, cutting edge, exclusive, entertaining, informative and enlightening engraving magazine that comes out 4 times a year. Crammed full of articles and photos by some of the most talented, skilled, witty, intelligent, handsome, beautiful and charming international engravers that you can ever meet............not that I'm biased, no, never :)

It's the best money you can ever spend.

Cheers
Andrew

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Besides... if you come out to Reno you can listen to Andrew KILL any pronunciation of names! Trust me, that is worth the price alone..

JJ, sorry we don't offer a life membership. We looked into it and we felt it wouldn't work for us or the members well. Now, we do take more than one year membership renewals at one time.
Rex

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex, Sent the check yesterday. Put a big fat first class forever stamp on it. Take care and thanks for the reminder.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JJ,

There is a Life membership but you can't buy it. It is awarded to very few people like Ron Smith. Maybe Rex can tell us who the few people are who have been awarded life membership. I'm sure I'll forget someone if I try to do it off the top of my head.

Roger

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Actually Roger the life memberships go to past Presidents. The only other non president to have this is Bob Evans as he has been involved as much as the presidents.
Rex

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Reeks,
Thanks for the reminder told you I would forget to do it :beat up: . Not to sure what you are talking about with Andrew.:yes

Sandy