FEGA show wrap up

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It was sure good to see friends again and make a few new ones. Thank you for dropping by and saying hi. Congratulations to Wade Wilson and Tom Harvey as new Masters. Barry Lee Hands won three awards with a superb rifle created in conjunction with the late great Jerry Fisher. Marianne Kelley won best engraved handgun, award of merit, and emerging artist. CJ Cai had another insane knife that won a couple of awards. Dean Philbrick won best single shot. I probably missed someone and I apologize. One of the great rewards of being part of FEGA and the show is the people and relationships.

I sure missed those that were not able to go: Marty, Sam W, John Barraclough, Mike Fennell, Mike Bissell, Fred Bowen, Katherine Plummer, Bob Strosin, Bob Evans, Brian Hochstrat, just to name a few. If you were not mentioned assume you were missed and blame it on my poor memory. Hope to see you next year and bring you friends.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you for the news of the show, Lee.
You can always be counted on to take the high road.
Sorry to have missed seeing you and other dear friends.
Stay well and best regards to your family.
John B.

graniteguy52

Elite Cafe Member
Lee did not mention that his fine engraving was also the recipient of several awards including the "Best Engraved Shotgun" and "Best Engraved Modern gun" , and that he gave a seminar on shading engraving entitled "Only the Shadow Knows" that was very informative.

Congratulations and thank you Lee!

Latest posts

Sponsors