Announcement: FEGA web site

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For those of you that haven't been on the FEGA web site for a while, you might take a look. We have freshened it up a bit. Also, for FEGA members we have added a few new goodies such as new logos, signs and a brochure to download. We even have wallpaper for you computer and some popular cell phones.
A special thanks to none other than Mr. iGraver and FEGA member Sam for our fancy new banner and also thanks to fellow FEGA member Mike Crapo for doing all these updates. I hope to keep adding things as time permits. Keep checking.
www.fega.com
Thanks,
Rex

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Never thought about it for that. The logos are available to members for web pages, business cards and stationary. We also have a "proud member of FEGA" sign available for download as well as nice brochure Andrew Biggs put together for us.
I think the logo should be used for these items and not for an avitar now that I think about it more.

Last edited:

Kevin P.

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great news Rex.
For those who haven't joined, do! "The Engraver" is treasured reading. My collection is nearby and I find myself referring to past issues frequently. It's great reading and viewing that can't be found elsewhere. A quality publication. I'm looking forward to the next issue.
Kevin P.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks to all. Yes, we have given the site the look of the magazine with the colors and logos. The Engraver magazine is a tough act to follow however!
Rex

Latest posts

Sponsors