Finished sharpening fixtures

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I couldn't find the original thread about these so I made this one. To those of you waiting for your fixtures, keep an eyeball on the mailbox because I think Paul sent them out today. There's the first 50 on the table ready to ship and the other is what's in the box.

Attachments

• IMG_1212r.jpg
    IMG_1212r.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1213r.jpg
    IMG_1213r.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 273

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I too will be glad to put my little soldier into battle!:)

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
I have had one come thru the shop and was totally amased at the quality ! A student asked to purchase it which I agreed to and am now waiting for another one to arrive for my personal use ---- be prepared to be amased ! Ken

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I recieved mine also, a fine piece of equipment. I have a powerhone, the DG3 and the dual angle fixture. I use them a lot to make a lot of different points,but I find them fairly difficult to make the Lindsay patent point with, and have taught myself to make the belly on the Lindsay points by hand.
I am looking forward to using this device of Paul's.
Thanks for all the hard work Paul.

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Barry,
Mine didnt come with any fancy engraved gun parts???
Must have been a hole in the box....
Keith

Jon C. Dake

This sharpening fixture is just too cool. I took one of John B's little 1/16" gravers and put a Lindsay point on it and it looked just like its big brother ground on a 3/32" graver blank. I don't think that I could have ever done that with my dual angle sharpening fixture.

Latest posts

Sponsors