Getting The Word Out

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Weldon, Sounds like a good idea. You may want to contact engraver, Jim Small, he has written and produced t.v. productions in GA, and he has always been helpful. Keep up the good work.

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

Not surprising; I'm always just a little behind with my "great" ideas!! Please keep me posted if you find out more.

WL

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Weldon,

The fact there are some folks with real money who might be interested in sponsoring (Montana Watch Co. and others) and the fact that you might be able to get some 'sample video' from say, Mr. Small, should help get something going.

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
I posted that information to validate the idea, not to slow you down so keep at it. All my great new ideas have turned out old and already tried...some worked...most didn't. If I can get more info I will let you know Weldon. TOS

Mark

It's nice to know that there is another FF involved in the craft. I retired from the Wichita, Kans. fire dept. in 1/85. I started engraving about 11/04. You did a fantabulous job on the ruger. Keep up the GOOD work.

Mark

SharpGraver

Elite Cafe Member
I may be in a position where I can help pitch this project to 6 different TV show producers, I am currently involved with the writer's and producers of a new show called "Sons of Anarchy" due to debut on FX Network on Sept 3, 2008. with your permission and about 6 to 10 photos that you guys put together of the type of work to be featured I will put the Idea out there and see if there may be any interest.
Just a thought........ obviously I can't submit my work.

David

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you, David!
As for me, you have permission to use photos of my work featured on this forum. If we need to do something different please PM me and we'll get to it.

Thank you,

WL

SharpGraver

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Weldon

I have some ideas about how to put a professional presentation togrther. Let me give it some more thought and I will get back to you.

David

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Weldon and David

Great Idea and this is something to "Run With"...

I spend more time watching "how to or how do they
do that than anything other than the depressing NEWS...

Jerry