Announcement: Gun and Knife show

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
I spoke with Joe Rundell this eavening,and he asked me to post this once again as a reminder.
There is a Gun and Knfe show on April 25th and 26th in Novi Michigan. It is sponsored by the Michigan Antique Arms Collectors.to be held at the Rock Financial Exhibition Center. There will be around 800 tables.Anyone interested in attending can reserve a table at no cost if you contact Joe at.
engraverjoe@comcast.net. I am planning on attending.Please contact Joe asap so he can give them a table count Thanks Chris

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just a reminder..
If you want to see Joe's shotgun in person be sure to attend this show!
If you are a FEGA member and want to display, let Joe know as soon as possible as well but you can also just come to the show and hang out with others.
Rex

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Up here your lucky if you can get 800 people to walk through, let alone have 800 tables. 800 tables, unreal. I can't even fathom it. What's that like? Seth

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I would assume since no one has any idea what the hours are, no ones going to show up.
So skipping this one, might not be a bad idea.
Oh well.:(

Rob Jones

Jim, show hours: Sat. 9-5 Sun. 9-3

Seth, This is by far the best show in Mich. Absolute quality every show. So many high end Winchesters, Colt's, doubles, ect. guaranteed to make you drool! The added wolverine knife collectors is a bonus, just about fell over the first time I saw a knife priced at 10 grand, had no idea they could be worth so much!
With Joe Rundell and possibly other engravers there it's a must go show.

Rob