Hand Engraved Audemars Piguet

davidshe

Elite Cafe Member
I was commissioned to hand engrave this fine Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch for a wonderful gentleman in Europe. He asked for a Japanese Tattoo theme including a tiger and some Koi fish. The Japanese Kanji characters all have personal meaning for him. The entire case and band of this watch is made from high grade titanium which is light and beautiful but certainly challenging material to engrave. Over 200 hours of hand engraving in deep relief fashion went into this project. My client is thrilled and so am I. Thanks for looking!

watch-david-sheehan-bg.jpg
IMG_1328IMG_1328.jpg
IMG_0001IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0003IMG_0003.jpg

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Geogeous work David! The design is quite unique and lovely. That looks like very deep backkground removal, especially in titanium! You have much more patience than I.

davidshe

Elite Cafe Member
Geogeous work David! The design is quite unique and lovely. That looks like very deep backkground removal, especially in titanium! You have much more patience than I.

Thank you Mark! Yes, this was a special project and I cut the background extra deep to try and make the design pop a bit more. Certainly does take patience and I know you have a lot of it after seeing your work :)

Latest posts

Sponsors