Happy Birthday, Ron Smith

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You know what? I am going to have a new hat and i hear you are not going to be able to get to Reno. I would much rather you have spent that money on Reno so that I could see you, but I thank you none the less. I will wear the hat proudly and always remember my adopted son. I will send you a picture when I find the hat. I used to wear a rolled brim and liked it, but it is hard to find one these days. I have a print that has a self portrait of me wearing a rolled brim hat. Loved that hat.

Thanks Brian, Love you man!! back at you!

Ron

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jeez! Wow! What a birthday! Thank you all, but if you will forget about my birthday, I will too. Ha! Ha! Those numbers just keep getting bigger and time clicks on. I cannot tell you how proud of you guys and your talents I am. You are awe inspiring to say the least. Keep up the art and keep it alive. It is too beautiful to lose, but you guys are doing a great job in doing that.

Weldon, my fellow Texan friend, I look forward to another day of guitars and singing. Thanks buddy!

I am amongst the greatest and am humbled to be a part of it all.

Thank you all so much.....................

Peace! Through Truth, Wisdom, and Love..........

Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
John B, big hug back to you, my friend.....I will see you in Reno if I can get Liz out of that tree!! Ha Ha....

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam and Abigail, Your music and talents bring joy to the world.....Thanks guys!

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marcus, Thank you my friend, and give my regards to Kenny. Look forward to seeing you again and making some music. It was great fun.

Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike, thank you and I'll see you in Reno if the creek don't rise and all that stuff.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Andy, and I'll see you in Reno, my friend. Will you have a table this year? Keep up the outstanding work'
Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
David, Darcy, and Izzy, will you be at Reno? Thanks for the warm birthday.

Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Joe, probably won't be there next year. I'm not going to teach. I have some things I can't get out of so I will not make it to the show. thanks for the salutations.

Ron S

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron, I'm looking forward to seeing you in your new hat....(or at least, a photo of you in your new hat)

If you need to get rid of the old one, I'd like to wear it for a while.
It would be an honor.

Thanks for all you've given all of us in this arena.

All my best,
Brian

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Was doing some research on the 73 project and I just haddddddd to check the forum. Now back to work!

Thanks all!!

Patternweldor

Hi Ron, I want to wish you a happy birthday, also I want to thank-you for your contribution's to the engraving field that have helped so many of us.

all the best!
Chris

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron.

Happy birthday!

I envy you your youth!

It was such a treat to spend the week with you and Diane at the bright cut GRS course, and what a talented bunch of class mates! I came away inspired with new ideas. I will write you in detail soon, and have prepared a few pics to jog our memories.

It was also fun to swop a few songs at the end of the course. I sang a few in Diane's class room and she joined in. She has a good singing voice!

Look forward to seeing you and Liz in Reno. Now get back to that big project!

best

Rod

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Happy Birthday Ron, I've enjoyed all your input on these forums as well as your book, I've about got it worn out from going through it over & over. May God bless you for all you do for us. Dwayne