Happy Mothers' Day

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
To all of the mothers that frequent this forum, I extend a warm and sincere Happy Mothers' Day!
Being somewhat of a Mr. Mom, I fully understand how important (and exhausting) your role as a parent is.

God Bless all of you!

threefingerdave

Elite Cafe Member
Good one Brian
up here in North Idaho the other day on the news some one did a study and figured out that if moms received wages for there being moms that they would receive 117,000 per year
happy moms day Ladies
Dave

Christine

Same newscast in Arkansas. Do you recall what they said the "average" work week was.
FYI -- double a regular job. No wonder I can hardly find time to pick up my metal scratching utensils!!
All the best guys.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yes, ladies- if i wore a hat- i'd certainly tip it to you all. if i had the cash, i'd buy you all dinner and your choice of automobiles !

threefingerdave

Elite Cafe Member
Christine,
I didn't catch the whole broadcast. My wife just told me about the 117,000 dollar part
sorry
Happy Mothers Day!
lets see some of your scratchings
Dave

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
happy mothers day ladies. for once, take some time for yourself, get your hair done, have someone get you your slippers, and fix your supper, and rest up. hopefully your better half will be good enough to at least put some gas in the mower for you to use on monday !!! I raised 3 children by myself girls for 12 years, so i personally know its no easy matter to plan meals 365 days a year, plus all the housework that is involved in between. one special day just doesnt make it, and you deserve more praise than you"ll ever get. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

Christine

thank you Dave--
I'm waiting for my order to arrive from Monk-- those little boxes look like so much fun!
However the posting part will wait, it's been years since my shop was set up, I'm back
to scratch 101. But I'll enjoy every moment of it.

Abigail

Administrator
Thank you! I'm looking forward to having my three children home for the day. Sam is boiling crayfish and the weather is supposed to be delightful. It's going to be a great day.
Cheers,
Abigail

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Happy Mothers day to all you ladies from me too. I'm so thankful to all the mothers in my life, I'm truly a blessed man by my Mom that I get to spend time with usually 3-4 times a week, My awesome wife of 25 yrs and two of my daughters that are new mothers. My hat is off to all of you for what you do for all of the rest of us. God bless all of you and all of yours this Mothers day! Dwayne