Havin' Fun!

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'd just like to say what fun I had sitting in on Chris DeCamillis' bulino class. The folks who were taking the class were a great bunch of people and we had a ball. I don't remember having ever laughed so much at times. The great thing was the way everyone really concentrated and worked hard during periods in the class room and then had a great time socializing at lunch and dinner. We had a whole mixed bag of people from all over the USA and for Marci Willis it was her vacation!

On thing I would like to say is that if you happen to be a Air Graver user who would like to take a class with GRS please do not feel intimidated or that you can't take a class because you use a different tool. We had 2 students in the class (Tira being one and Laurie Brown, a jewellery engraver from Maryland) who happen to use Air Graver and they were made to feel as welcome as anyone else. It was the tuition that they came for and that is what they got, as well as a fun time when we broke from cutting metal.

I'm sure we'll be hearing from Tira shortly, after she's made the long drive home. To all the people who were in the class that may read this I'd like to say a huge thank you for making me feel so welcome in your country; it was not only a pleasure but an honour to meet you guys....... And Sandy, I'll be on your back to go fishing sometime!

Last edited:

Yves Halliburton

Elite Cafe Member
Dude!!

Just got home. It's nice to be home but I miss being with all the guys and gals we just took class with. Cheers!!!! Marcus, I didn't get burguled while I was away. I think thats how you spell it.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello! I just got home after driving for the last 2 days... 1360 miles (that's 2188.7 km for you, Marcus). I'm so glad to be home. I think I'm going to have to look into flying next time. :)

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
I would like to thank everyone that was in Chris D. class last week. Not only did I learn a lot from Chris but the information that was available in the class from those who attended the class was great. Thank you all for one of the best weeks I have had in some time.

Marcus,
Just to let you know, I cought an engraver last night. I had the chance to go fishing on Saturday. You should have been there. You still have time this week. It is only a little over an hour from Emporia. I have all the fishing geer you will need.

Andrew,
I don't know if I would go so far as to call them art but they do catch fish. Have you had the chance to wet a line?

Tira,
Glad to hear you had an uneventful trip home. Driving can be a drag at that distance.

Yves,
Glad to hear you did not get "burguled".

Well back to the grind. Thanks you all for a wonderful week.

Sandy