Here's source for Alphabets & Monograms

troutbox

hey, thanx gordon. this might come in handy. i've been asked to personalize a couple of things in the last two weeks. i really wasn't planning on doing this kind of stuff but i guess it's an occupational hazzard that one feels funny to refuse. even though i was really into doing calligraphy a bazzillion years ago, i will rest a bit easier to have this to look at next time.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Good eye good eye, thanks Mr. Gordon.........good eye on your squirrel too I might add.

Gordon

I adopted that squirrel when he was just a pup. He was an orphan. His parents had gotten into some discarded, radioactive material, which eventually killed them. Feeling sorry for him, I decided to raise him as one of my own offspring, owing to the uncanny resemblance that he bears to me.

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
I found the same book at archive.org. Any one who is interested in lettering and different alphabets should try going to archive.org and search such things as art alphabets, hand lettering, illumination, or anything associated with art. There is much information from old books on any topic from around the country. You might find yourself spending the day there.

troutbox

I adopted that squirrel when he was just a pup. He was an orphan. His parents had gotten into some discarded, radioactive material, which eventually killed them. Feeling sorry for him, I decided to raise him as one of my own offspring, owing to the uncanny resemblance that he bears to me.

too funny.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Gordon you are a man of great compasion and I commend you for it. I think I have a close relative to your tax right off............he has been in another area but I think I can get him out of hiding and intro him to the forum.

Sponsors