How does your engraving smell

James Wark

There ought to be a word for this one. A last minute job before Christmas, you take a break, then your compressor overheats and dies. Time to break out the trusty hammer and chisel, and add a new compressor to Santa's list.
Merry Christmas All
Jim

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
I've always called it the Christmas Crazies. No matter how you prepare, like making sure all the oxygen tanks
are full and you have all the burs or graver blades. Something always goes crazy or wrong.
Customers, tooling, or the messenger looses your parcel. Knock on wood.
So far for the only thing was a package was lost by the messenger of one point heads and it wasn't even
a complete order. There were only seven heads. The back order came in so I was okay.

It's going to happen. The only thing to do is stay calm and have a Jolly Rancher candy.

Last edited:

Dulltool

Elite Cafe Member
I just had my main compressor stop working on me last Wednesday.... What do ya think is going on? I just finished watching earlier this week the movie "War of the worlds" in it the aliens were able to turn of running machines from outer space.... Should I/we be worried?

Dennis

russ

I've been spending a lot of time just trying to keep everything else running around the house - cars, ect. Maybe it's a good thing I haven't spent time in the shop?

Latest posts

Sponsors