Inkjet Printer for acetone transfers?

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
I use a Canon image class MF 227 dw laser printer for acetone transfers.
And an HP Envy 5660 ink jet for transparency transfer using Tom White's Transfer Magic.
There are many other combinations that will work and much info available with a Cafe search.

Schrockee

And an HP Envy 5660 ink jet for transparency transfer using Tom White's Transfer Magic.
There are many other combinations that will work and much info available with a Cafe search.
Thanks for the help!! Melanie

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I use the 5660 alone with 1 cart. black only. seems to work pretty good ........although there are some that need the ink density bumped up after the first copy. cut on fine people. Rob

EskatonArt

Would the Image Class Mf 232 work as well?

mgdesigns

My Epson CP-4400 has pretty much died. I bought those refillable cartridges, and , of course, the black will not transfer because it's dye, not pigment. The Epson cartridge #88 brand new does not sound like there's any ink in it at all. At $20/cartridge, I am totally sick of getting one transparency off the printer than fighting with it to make another.

Does anyone have a good printer for transparencies that will transfer, either with Transfer Magic , or homebrew transfer solution? Help, please. I can draw by hand, but time constraints/$$ charged make the CorelDraw option viable.

edgrabow15

Elite Cafe Member
My Epson CP-4400 has pretty much died. I bought those refillable cartridges, and , of course, the black will not transfer because it's dye, not pigment. The Epson cartridge #88 brand new does not sound like there's any ink in it at all. At $20/cartridge, I am totally sick of getting one transparency off the printer than fighting with it to make another.

Does anyone have a good printer for transparencies that will transfer, either with Transfer Magic , or homebrew transfer solution? Help, please. I can draw by hand, but time constraints/$$ charged make the CorelDraw option viable.
I have an extra HP deskjet 1000, They work great use just the #61 black cartridge and print away, If you pay the postage you can have the printer.I have the same one im using and I love it.

Latest posts

Sponsors