IWA Show

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Getting ready to head out to the IWA Show in Nuremberg today. I'll be hanging out at the GRS Booth and looking forward to seeing and meeting any engraver that will be there.
Stop by and say hello!

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
iwa

ok good to know that,and will be glad to meet you..
the airtact will be there as well ?? can t wait to give it a try..
in wich hall we can find you and stand number?? see you on saturday
Frank

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Frank. I'm not sure on the Airtact. It's so new that I'm not sure they have enough ready all of the shows. The information I have is that the booth number is 5-439. Looking forward to meeting you!

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex, be sure and go stand out in the parking lot,that loooooooooong one out to the west of the buildings.. imagine the 1000s of German troops marching past Hitler in parade review down those some cobblestones some 60 years ago. It's a surreal moment.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott,
I hope I can get some sightseeing in while I'm here. Right now I'm sitting in Amsterdam waiting for a flight. The first one was cancelled. So close but so far..
Was hoping to have Wednesday as a visit day but that is going to be used up in the airport. Perhaps Thursday after set up.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
ha, i'm in Fairbanks Alaska, just arrived at the hotel here. much warmer here than last weeks 40 below... its only 4 below... which it well could be in Nurnberg this time of year;

in Nurnberg, take a downtown tour, even a short 45 minute one is fascinating.

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
durer

hey mr Rex
if you have some spare time,in the old city the Albrecht Durer house is a must see for engravers..
have a nice flight!!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Frank,
We're supposed to do that tomorrow. Sounds great! Got in fine fine, just a lot later than I wanted. 24 hours of travel!!!!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott,
Its around 40 here today. A whole LOT better than Michigan..
What the heck are you doing in Alaska???

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex
Have a great time,I was there in 04 I think, great food, drink and lots of fine firearms and eveything else to see when you are not working:cool:

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm learning how to mush sled dogs and doing ice sculptures... like most things, there is a lot more to it than is immediately apparent.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dave, no not now, but there are several of the competitors high both college and High school that are heading down to COS.

I'm off to Oklahoma next week for an Indian nation starting a program