Las Vegas…let the countdown begin

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It’s been a few years since I have had the pleasure of seeing everyone at our annual FEGA show. This time I will be flying from the east coast rather than driving from Colorado. Lee and myself will finally be presenting our joint seminar that has been postponed for 3 years. I know there will be a lot of new and old faces showing up. So, just curious, who,plans on being there either exhibiting or walking around
Marty

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Would love to be there this year but have decided to plan for next year and regretfully I will miss the seminar… probably a once in a lifetime missed opportunity, hopefully there’s a DVD for sale afterwards?

Gunsmith

Hi
I will be there exhibiting at the arms fair
Peter Dyson and son ltd from the uk , I’m a newbie engraver and looking forward to picking up some needed tips , pop round to our stand and say hi .
Regards Andrew

Adder

Elite Cafe Member
It would have been nice to take a trip to Vegas to visit the annual show and maybe meet some fellow engravers again too. Maybe next year:)

Last edited:

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Unfortunately, I'll not be attending again this year-too many my health issues. I've lost 30 lbs in ten days and am losing blood in my system somewhere, just don't know where, so I'm confined to the house for a little while longer. This has also affected my engraving schedule. Will miss you guys!

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Unfortunately, I'll not be attending again this year-too many my health issues. I've lost 30 lbs in ten days and am losing blood in my system somewhere, just don't know where, so I'm confined to the house for a little while longer. This has also affected my engraving schedule. Will miss you guys!
Sorry to hear of your health problems, Big-Un.
Will keep a good thought and say a prayer for you.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Big-un. Best wishes on a swift recovery
m
Mr. B. Will miss not seeing you also
Thank you all for your well wishes for a quick recovery; means a lot to me and Mrs. Mary. I'll be fine as my Great Creator takes care of me during this time. If He chooses to take me home early, then that's better (except for those left behind) I'll be spending eternity with those I love. In the meantime, I just need to deal with it here and He gives me the strength for that. Again, thank you all for your prayers and supplications.

Latest posts

Sponsors