Latest Engraving

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just got this picture of the latest knife I engraved for Charlie Majors. Dwayne

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Beautiful!!! I like the color contrast you achieved. Really compliments the knife in flow and design. Those two stars on the handle makes the knife shine with elegance. Congratulations

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you Christiaan for the kind comments, the stars took alot longer than I figured they would, I'm trying to get faster but I'm afraid of messing up too. Charlie said the customer was pleased with it, especially with his brand in the middle of the pattern, it is his certified cattle brand. Dwayne

Dwayne
Howdy hope alls well in Andrews. Hey you make me sick. You have to be one of the most talented guys I know. This is really nicely done, I really like it. I need you to do a little work on one of my knives, but I am afraid you are going to be out of my price range. Whens a good time to holler at you? Let me know and I wneed to give you a call.
Have a Merry Christmas, one again well done
MIke

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dwayne, Nice work! (I'm guessing the other side is a mirror image)
Are the bolsters silver or SS?
I like how the CATTLE BRAND just seems to naturally fit in the design---nice layout job!

Merry Christmas!
Brian

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you guys for all of your nice comments. I really appreciate this forum, I've learned so much here. I'm trying to practice as much as possible and really study everyones work to try and figure out how things are done & try to use the knowledge with my own ideas to come up with stuff. When approached about doing this one with the brand I didn't really know what I was going to do but after drawing a little while it just started working. Brian, you're right it's a mirror image on the other side, almost screwed up & put the "B" on backwards on the other side :rolleyes: glad I caught myself before cutting. Thanks again for the opportunity to be apart of this forum and thanks again for all the things all of you post. This is a sweet place to hang out, Yall have an awesome Christmas, Dwayne

Sponsors