Latest project Krieghoff

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
Here are some pics of my latest project. I will post more as I go along. I will take pics of the bulino that will be done in the open space above the scrolls, in a step mby step . Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 484
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC_0008-1.JPG
    DSC_0008-1.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 556

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
Chris thanks for posting. that is outstanding. I love the layout , and boy is that some complex shading. can't wait to see the bulino. bravo:)

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Chris,
Your work is fantastic. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures. Thanks for showing us perfection!

finn

Elite Cafe Member
VERY NICE WORK !

look forward to future pic's thanks for sharing.

Tim Herman

Elite Cafe Member
Gorgeous Chris! Love the shading. I am still trying to get my shading perfected! LOL I am still not happy with it after al these years. Having been an airbrush illustrator, shading is really important to me.
Great work! Thanks for sharing.

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
Chris , that is just fantastic , but what else would we expect from a master . but watch out there are spies in the wood works that will say it isn't yours and may file a complaint against you for taking credit for it .. Ron p.

JT Kinney

Elite Cafe Member
A True Inspiration from the hands of a True Master. Thank You for allowing us to view this work of beauty.
JT

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow, that is just lovely!

Really nice seeing the shaded & unshaded sides. The unshaded side shows the strength of the layout but the shaded side shows well, it shows why it's worth doing shading.

It's work like this that shows those of us starting out what can be done. Not be me, at least not for some time, but we can clearly see that it can be done.

The fact that you're willing to take the extra time and effort to help us see how it's done is an extra bonus!

Thanks! :)

Darren

Elite Cafe Member
Absolutely beautiful work Chris!
Out of curiosity, Can you give us an assessment of the amount of time a project like this would take?.
I am going to guess and say there will be at least 200 hours of actual engraving.
Thanks for taking the time to show your art Chris.
Darren

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Chris, I'm so glad I got you as my first instructor at GRS, It sure raised the bar for me...
Thanks again, Like you said I want like doing jewelry work as much as engraving after this course...
Awesome work, Thanks for posting..
Jerry

Latest posts

Sponsors