Let me introduce myself

poconnell

I'm Paul O'Connell and I'm new to engravers Cafe. I started my business in the small apartment in Lombard Illinois. Much of my clientele has an included high-end retail stores such as Lord & Taylor Nordstrom's Bloomingdale's Neiman Marcus and Macy's. Below it's a link to my website. Please pardon my dust with it as I'm still working on it. Thank you and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Paul

ByrnBucks

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Welcome Paul, you will find some the most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable people here. Looked at some of your work and wondering if your using a rotary tool on all your glass pieces? looking good by the way, have a great day.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Paul- I tried to take a look at your website but neither Chrome nor Safari seems to work. The former gives an 'update browser' window and the latter can't find it at all? And no, I don't have any trouble just surfing in general...

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome to the forum. not too many] of us work glass such as you do. i'm an exception; i do laser, sandblasting, and now and then do rotary on all sorts of glass, including mirrors. don't be shy. send a few fotos of your recent pieces.

Latest posts

Sponsors