Lighting Studio

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
On December 31 I was in Radio Shack and talking to the owner about how to take pictures of my engraving. He showed me a lighting studio by Digital Concepts. I had him order me one and it came in today. It is really cool. As you can see in the attached picture it has two lights and a mini camera tri-pod. It costs $49.99 here. The studio dimensions are 8"x8"x8". It has two colored backgrounds one blue and one gray. What makes it so neat is that it all folds up and fits in its own carrying case that is 8"x8"x3.5". Check it out
http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=light studio&origkw=light studio&sr=1. The Radio Shack add shows it as being a Sakar. The box I got says it is Digital Concepts. It also says that it is portable, however the lights have to be plugged in.

Attachments

• light studio.jpg
    light studio.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Beegee,
No I have not been able to yet. When I get home this evening I will be playing till midnight.
Dave,
Folds up in a nice neat package. When I went looking at our local Wal Mart I could not find it and the clerks that day all thought I was nuts.

Sandy

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Walmart, I had a customer over Christmas that said He has never set foot in a walmart, and
He was 82 year Old... I made Him a 1959 -1964 + 7???, sweater clips for his wife for Christmas...

Walmart,s ??? OK but, check the e...net...
lightbox
jerry

Latest posts

Sponsors