Look What I Have !!!!!

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I'll take 3 of the one on the left and two of the one on the right. I'll send a signed check. Just fill in the amount Sam.:D :D

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Send you bank account info and credit card numbers and I will deposit 3.25 GB on your hard drive for just 1(one) hat for me 1 for Joan and 4 for my Grand children...
How Much...
I got hair and don't need a hat to keep the sun off, but will hang it with ones I may have to ware someday...
Jerry JL Seymour

Abigail

Administrator
Here ya go, KCSteve...You crack me up. I have had the giggles ever since I saw your post.
Abby

Attachments

• cafe_cap_toes.jpg
    cafe_cap_toes.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 101

Abigail

Administrator
Okay. I'm looking into having some of these made. It is really expensive to get one made at the time, so I'm looking into saving money by buying the caps direct and then having them embroidered here. I like the quality of the embroidering that I had done at our local shop. I had to go online to get the logo 'digitized' before I could hand it over to the embroiderer. (This was more complicated than I thought it would be! :eek: ) It took forever, but I suppose if I brought in a bigger order she'd be more apt to push my order to the top of the list. I have to look into shipping costs, paypal costs, shipping materials etc.
If there is enough interest in these caps, I will procede. If there isn't, then I have one and you don't! Na nee na nee boo boo! :D
Let me know!
Cheers!
Abigail

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Abigail,

That third picture cracked up my ever-indulgent wife. If the caps become available I'll have to get one.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Woe I'll take two. It's so life like beautiful blue eyes and everything, and you can also wear it as a cap. What a great idea.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i want one. my wife said she will pay any price if i'll just shut up and quit whimpering !

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
After viewing the first photo, I think you need to change the subject to "Look what Sam has!!!".