looking for a casting

didyoung

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i am looking for a casting that marty rabeno has done. the bar room nude.
marty does not have any more copies of this, but was wondering if someone in engraving land might have a copy for sale?
here is a picture of the casting.
shawn

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Shawn
Maybe if we wait a spell there will be some Chinese knock offs of the casting we can both get hold of.
Sorry i could not be of any help to you. The molds dont last forever unfortunately and I did do that gun many years ago.
Marty

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
shawn
If you had have posted this last week there was 10,000 of the chinese knockoff one's here in the UK but the fraud squad has just seized then and burnt them sorry about that. :banana::banana::banana:
ray

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Marty, Working for NY City I have been to the impound yard numerous times, its like a city in itself. I will keep my eyes out for a trailer of your "Rabeno Wares"
Shawn I have some of Marty's castings but the nude wasn't one of them, sorry.

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Marty,Can a mold be made of the old casting and then make a new casting from that? J.J.

RT Bit and Spur

Elite Cafe Member
Shawn
No problem. Just get a model to pose for you and carve one for your self. May not be exactly like Marty's but sounds like lots of fun.
Rod

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Marty,I would like to have a casting of the bar room babe,just let me know the cost.J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors