Looking for a watch !

Ranger

My dear friend died unexpectedly, He had a Rolex watch re-built and had sent it away to have it engraved for his son's Christmas.

Searching all of his records we cannot locate the engraver. Based on my friends profile, he might have sent it to a respected gun engraver.

His telephone and other forms of communication have been cut off and I am basically looking for needle in a hay stack.

The reason why I am sending this ! He lived in New Braunfels Texas. Any help with locating the watch will be of great help to both his family and to the engraver who is no longer able to communicate with him.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Can you post a photo of the watch? Perhaps someone can identify the engraver by the style of engraving.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
rolex engraving

perhaps it may have been sent back to a rolex dealer to be engraved. check this out as a possibility.

webad2006

Ranger,

I live only a few miles from New Braunfels, but don't personally know of any engravers there. I'd be willing to help in your search though, if you would like. I'll need more info, just pm me.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
You should contact all the Jewelry stores in the area. Tell them of the situation and that you will be able to provide proper identification. The executor of the estate will legally be able the pick it up. Also check to see not only if there are engravers in the area but also look for watch makers. If it's been a long time you may want to check the state unclaimed goods dept..
Mike