Question: Looking for sharpening fixture

BigMeats420

It sounds like you are interested. You can give me your mailing address and mail me a check for $120.00. I have a paypal account, You could send the money that way also. You could call me if you have any questions 607-734-8044
Here's my number 626-629-9239

JohnC

Hi Alex:

I tried calling you today, message was your voice mail box hasn't been set-up. I checked papal today to see if I need to ship the Lindsay system. Are you still interested? let me know when your payment has been made.

Thanks.. JohnC

BigMeats420

Hi Alex:

I tried calling you today, message was your voice mail box hasn't been set-up. I checked papal today to see if I need to ship the Lindsay system. Are you still interested? let me know when your payment has been made.

Thanks.. JohnC
Yes , once I get home

BigMeats420

Hi Alex:

Thanks.. JohnC
Their, thanks john

BigMeats420

Hi Alex:

I tried calling you today, message was your voice mail box hasn't been set-up. I checked papal today to see if I need to ship the Lindsay system. Are you still interested? let me know when your payment has been

BigMeats420

Hi Alex:

Thanks.. JohnC
Did u get the payment?

BigMeats420

It sounds like you are interested. You can give me your mailing address and mail me a check for $120.00. I have a paypal account, You could send the money that way also. You could call me if you have any questions 607-734-8044

JohnC

Thanks to all lookers, this Item has been sold to Alex and will shipped out Monday morning.

JohnC

Hi Alex:
I shipped your tools this morning your USPS tracking number is
9505 5163 0188 0090 3740 84.

thanks for helping to fund my new Lindsay Bench Jewel graver.

There are several you tube videos demonstrating the proper use of the sharpener. One thing for sure you will get consistent tool geometries, and that will improve you efforts and skill development.

BigMeats420

Hi Alex:
I shipped your tools this morning your USPS tracking number is
9505 5163 0188 0090 3740 84.

thanks for helping to fund my new Lindsay Bench Jewel graver.

There are several you tube videos demonstrating the proper use of the sharpener. One thing for sure you will get consistent tool geometries, and that will improve you efforts and skill development.
Thanks bro, my goal is to become 1 bad mothaf*cka at gun engraving

Sponsors