Looks good Sam

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

Caught wind of what you were doing over here and thought I would stop by and congradulate you on a job well done. The forum looks good and so does your new website.

Boy what time to be an engraver.:D

Ray

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

Boy what time to be an engraver.:D

Ray

Yes, good thought Ray. I know people talk about the 70's and 80's being a time of rennasaince in engraving, the Phoenix rising from the ashes, and for sure that is true. But now is the time when that Phoenix is hitting it's full potential, stretching its wings, and flying hard, scattering beauty to all sorts of new places and new thigns, that people really never saw as engraveable before.And conversely, new and interesting ways to do things, and sharing those techniques with all thats available through technology. It's a great time to be involved with this art.

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I agree. It is a great time to be and to become an engraver. So much information and help is available. Any one with an inkling of desire has the world of engraving at their disposal.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Hello Ray and Scott. Thanks for your kind words, Ray. You're right, there's never been a better time to be or become an engraver. I'm pleased to have both of you in the Cafe, and hope that you'll participate and contribute, because both of you are valuable members in the engraving fraternity. / ~Sam

Latest posts

Sponsors