Marcus Hunt's English Fine Scroll

Travis_UT

I know this is not the correct place but for some reason I can't post in the classified section.

Does anyone have Marcus' book/DVD they would be interested in selling?

pblack

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hopefully he publishes another round of the book & DVD set; I have been looking for it also without any success. I would even pre-order it if that helped Mr. Hunt generate enough interest for doing another print run.

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
Travis/Matthew/Allen et al;

I was one of the earliest purchasers of Marcus Hunt's complete set of English Fine Scroll instructions (video, booklet and engraving castings) in 2013. What one learns from his two (2) videos is greater than what you learn from the booklet alone and must be studied and viewed together. His approach and explanation to the history and the execution of English Fine Scroll is excellent. And not only that but he provides technique instrucitions such as he explains in detail how one goes about obtaining the profile of the gravers in order to attain the "springing and flexibility" of the gravers in order to "pop" out the the basic plunge tear drop cut from the base metal---this is very important to the correct English Fine Scroll appearance.

It has occurred to me that someone (or some entity) here in the USA who has the expertise to publish (or organize and manage it) and distribute world wide the 3 items in Marcus Hunt's English Fine Scroll instructions should contact Marcus Hunt and offer to do this for him for a fee. I suspect that Marcus is busy doing engraving work and that his English Fine Scroll instruction series is very low on his priorities list.

There is an ideal candidate to take on this task and all of who read this post will immediately think of him and his expertise to make it happen.

Kindest Regards;
Stephen Howell

Latest posts

Sponsors