Mario Terzi's Book on Engraving

vilts

Elite Cafe Member
I received it just few days ago, but haven't had enough time to spend with it. Leafed through it a few times and it's really-really good. At least as good as all other 3 in the series, if not better. And seems to be thicker than previous ones too.

Did I mention it's really-really good?

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I have been through my copy several times now. It is so good that I've ordered another copy so that people who ask to borrow it won't be taking my personal copy. Having gone to Italy with Chris, Vilts, Mike, and the others on the tour we got to spend time with Mario which really makes his book special. I think Chris's next tour also includes time to be spent with Mr. Terzi.

ferlach

This book is better then other books on Italian engravers work. Terzi's work is very complicated, intricate and masterful, without a doubt.

Last edited:

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
Glenn, I agree with you. I wish this Terzi tome had come out before June of 2011. We could have had Mario autograph them while we were there. Kathy bought it for me as a birthday present.

This volume came in a nice protective fitted box that the rest of the series did not have, but I am l likely to wear the book out in spite of this protection..

Mike Fennell

Latest posts

Sponsors