mayday and sos

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
the landlord, who is currently in belgium has given me permission to ask for a volunteer helper.at the moment my work is starting to come in faster than i can get it out. i've also been wasting away at a local ballpark nearly every night. i need a volunteer just for the summer months to share doing the uploads to the archive. i can split them any way you want. if you wish to help --
no pm's please- i dislike those things
jayismonk450@gmail.com or better 724-328-4951 thanks if you can help for awhile monk

monk

Staff member
ok, kids, crisis over! tallgary has agreed to take over a share of the forum uploads. he will be doing the miscellaneous, knives, and hobo nickel categories. we talked a bit this pm and i know he will do a good job. he surely is commited to the project. he and i will be in contact till he's completely sure of what he's doing.
if you folks are half as kindly towards him as you have been to me, i know he will enjoy doing this. thanks to all, and gary , thank you ! monk

monk

Staff member
sam: sumpthins been gnawin at my craw for a time; hows come you always are on vacashun ? an you always take yer work with you ? do you ever take a real one ?? just curious.

Abigail

Administrator
Monk,
He say's he has to be gone working alot because I eat so much and food is expensive! ;) Sometimes, yes we do take a "real" vacation with "no work", but I can tell you, no matter where we are....if he is sitting still, he is drawing. If he doesn't have his sketch pad (which he usually does) he'll find a napkin, or an old envelope, or a brochure, or a paper menu, and he will draw. He even draws in the sand...or the dirt...or on fogged up windows.....
I'm not complaining. I DO eat alot! :p
Cheers,
Abigail

monk

Staff member
abigail, you're fortunate to have a high metabolic rate. all the fotos i've seen of you, you're nice & lean. i've got my grandson drawing scroll. in restraurants, and everywhere else. i think he will soon be asking if he can do some metal-- i cant wait. i don't come even close to sams' talent, but i draw that way too- everywhere ! i decorated a ketchup bottle this mornin in dennys' restraunt !

Latest posts

Sponsors