Md 22 Winchester

Thierry Duguet

Elite Cafe Member
Hello,

I just finish a Md 22 Winchester, it is a very small receiver for a double rifle cal 22 LR. To give a better perspective of the size of the receive I did include a side by side picture of a regular Md 21. The engraving is some what unusual and I thought you might be amuse with the them.

Attachments

• sisde-by-side.jpg
    sisde-by-side.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 197
  • top-left.jpg
    top-left.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 166
  • top-right.jpg
    top-right.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 205
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 191
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 162
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 217

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thierry,

I really like the flower and hummingbird theme. Especially for a small rifle. It fits the more "delicate" size of the "canvas". Your execution is also top grade. Keep showing us your work.

Mark

Dmitry Martinov

Elite Cafe Member
Thierry,

Very beautifull scene. I think the birds is very good placed on the entire engraving and that why it looks well balanced. IMHO

Andrew Biggs

Hi Thierry

That is straight out beautiful. An unusual theme carried out with delicacy and flair. I love it. You capture the frenetic energy of the Humming Birds really well. I also like the feathers on the detonators.........just wonderful.

Cheers
Andrew

ron p. nott

Elite Cafe Member
hi Thierry. beautiful work as always . I have never hear of this kind of gun , could you give us more info on it .. Ron p

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thierry,

Like Ron, I haven't seen one of these either. Is this a special order thru CSM or ?? More info would definitely be appreciated
(As if I could afford one anyway!!).

Thanks,

Weldon

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
What a wonderful work Thierry! I liked very much the floral motif and hummingbirds. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Leonardo

Thierry Duguet

Elite Cafe Member
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words about my work. Yes, it is a CSM gun, it is a scale down model 21 Winchester, I think that this receiver is as attractive as the single shot Dakota (I have not engrave one yet).

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
your work is so exceptional, it defies to be placed in any category i know, except beautiful/ fantasy. we look at peoples art more than we look at the printed word. relax, we are nothing but friendly people here.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I love how much movement there seems to be in the artwork. The eye keeps moving just as if the birds were really in flight. Thanks for posting. The project is great!

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Thierry, Very nice and I really like the humming birds scene...
Thanks for sharing and show us some more...
Jerry