More on scroll design by Ron Smith

gtsport

Elite Cafe Member
Hey,
A few years back I purchased this book from FEGA and as I wasn't doing scroll work, it went on the shelf. While looking at it today it really looked disjointed and unclear, referring to things that just weren't there. Then I looked at the page numbers and it looks like the printer/binder was off of their game that day. It starts with page 31, then only odd numbered pages from 1 up to 29, it has two page 9's and all the pages that should be even numbered are blank. At first I thought they were blank for the reader to draw his own copies, but several pages refer to drawings on the previous page that aren't there. I don't see it listed on the FEGA site anymore, can anyone who has a copy of this book scan the missing pages for me?

Thanks

Joe Paonessa

Attachments

• 153849922283716267470.jpg
    153849922283716267470.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 79

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i'm wondering if somebody sold you an 'unauthorized reprint'?

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Joe - I must have bought my copy at about the same time and mine has the same problem but I guess as long as the pages are numbered I have been able to follow it.

Robert Morales

Elite Cafe Member
My copy had the same printer errors. I got a new copy from FEGA at that time. I don’t have access to my copy now but will in a month or so if you don’t get the missing pages by then I’ll scan them for you.