Motorcycle Piston Carving

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Really Cool concept. Would be really neat done with a set of V Twin High Compression Pistons on push rods mounted to a crank shaft. Giving me some ideas-Hope you don't mind If it's a problem let me know And I will move it to the I should done that first part of my ideas box.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Really Cool concept. Would be really neat done with a set of V Twin High Compression Pistons on push rods mounted to a crank shaft. Giving me some ideas-Hope you don't mind If it's a problem let me know And I will move it to the I should done that first part of my ideas box.

there's tons of stuff like this on youtube. there's many that dabble in recycled metal art/sculpture. some very good, some, well, they need more practice.

monk

Staff member
yours is pretty nice. i obtained a much larger one, but have yet to do anything with it.

JOEYS CARVED ART

Elite Cafe Member
yours is pretty nice. i obtained a much larger one, but have yet to do anything with it.
I originally bought a piston from a Detroit Diesel motor and it is very large. I figured I would try it on a smaller piston for my first one. I just finished drawing out the design on the diesel piston. I might get around to carving it in a week or so. I'll post pics when I finish it

monk

Staff member
be careful, stuff like that can steal your mind. like doing hobo nickels !

Latest posts

Sponsors