Mrs. Bunny Rabbit Abigail

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
For your amusement here's a shot of Abigail as Mrs. Rabbit in a local community theater production. Ain't she purdy? / ~Sam

Attachments

• abby_bunny_IMG_5721.jpg
    abby_bunny_IMG_5721.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 200

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
So you married a Bunny you lucky dog. Now the secrets out. Are you ever invited to the parties at the mansion:)
Mike

Marcus Hunt

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Awwww, so cute! With all those mouths to feed, it looks like Sam's going to be too busy to make more bunnies!

How's the gigging going Abi? We've got our first paying one tonight......just hoping we get someone in the audience!

Abigail

Administrator
HI Marcus!
The gigging is going great. We play a few weekends each month. I don't want to do too many because then it would turn into a 'job'. I still look forward to each gig, and I want to keep it that way.
The two guys that I play with are incredible musicians so that makes it a delight. They are also big goofballs (like me) so we get along quite well.;)
Before the next Grand Masters, we'll have to send each other some music so we can all play some stuff together.
Good luck on your gig tonight. I'm sure it will be great. Let us know how it goes.
Cheers,
Abigail

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Abigail, There must be a part in your production for an easter egg..I see Sam..... Oh wait!! that isn't a costume Sam is wearing, that is Sam!!! Oooops! That just slipped out. Couldn't help myself. :) Please don't kick me off the forum Sam......I'm addicted now!!!!
Ron S

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron,
I think you are required to poke fun at Sam once in a while or you lose your member privileges.....

Latest posts

Sponsors