My First Paid Job

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew.as usual you got it all wrong...............we haven't been telling you what to do all this time.we have actually been telling you where to go. But you just don't listen do you.

Great job and see you soon in Reno.

Marty

Neo Dutch

Elite Cafe Member
Nice work on the scrolls Andrew. The Chamois looks a little thin around the neck and eye though.

I spent a few days with Brian Fairchild and Jeff Hervey a couple of weeks ago. I said I was keen to come meet you, so Jeff offered that I could stay at his place. Now I have to get a new Passport. The sooner NZ becomes a state of Australia the better.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Neo Dutch

It's a small world indeed. I know Jeff and Brian very well. Jeff I've know for a very long time. He's an incredibly talented signwriter in Ashburton and always pops in to say "gidday" when he's up our way. He loves the "letterheads" thing. Anytime you want to visit just let me know. If you give me some advance warning we could go out somewhere and have a few beers. Jeff knows where my workshop is in Christchurch, Brian as well.

NZ become a state of Australia. :eek: :eek: Shouldn't it be the other way around. I think there are roughly about 500 Kiwis a emigrating to Aussie every week :D

Cheers
Andrew

I know, I know, he's a very happy smiley Chamois that looks as though he's been eating some illegal wild herb. He needed a little more steely eyed wild look to him.

Thanks for the extra comments guys. I appreciate it thanks.

Brian, it took 16 hours plus drawing time.

Last edited:

jimzim75

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Andrew,
On the CBC there is a radio show called "The Happy Goat". I like to listen to it once in while
because of the humor and general good feeling it exudes. Having a happy Chamois is a good
thing and will probable bring good luck. When you've read all the books and seem all the tutorials.
Know everything there is to know, you still need a little good luck.

Merry Christmas,
Jim

ps. maybe your next project could be a grinning tiger.

Latest posts

Sponsors