My New Toy

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
Good Morning All,

A week or so back I purchased Coral Draw suiet # 4. I still haven't done much with it. 'Kinda like a kid gitting a new bike and afraid to ride it cause he might scratch it and someone might take it away from him.'

But anyways it came with Documentation, Bitstream font navagator, Coral capture x 4, Coral photo paint x4, Coral draw x4, Duplicating wizard, and SB prifiler. Now all I got to do is learn how to ride this puppy. Humm checked out the tutorials that came with it and got totaly confused. Hope I'm not in over my head.

This is the last art work I've done with my MicroSoft Office Paint and Picture progarms. Hope the new one will help me improve. :eek:

Wish you all a great day.

Jim Sackett

Negitive Space.JPG

JES.JPG

The Golden Mean.JPG

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Jim: I would like to say that I admire your tenacity and determination, and appreciate your participation in the Cafe.

My good buddy Rod Cameron (who inspired me to make the switch to Mac computers - thank you Rod!) told me about a site called lynda.com It's an excellent site with hundreds of software tutorial videos. I'm sure there are plenty of CorelDraw instructional videos there. I think it's $25 a month for membership.

Cheers / Sam

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Sam,

But of course first I'll have to play around with it, bang my head against the wall and finley when all else failes read the instrustions. Its good to know that I will still have an opption after all that.

Have a good day,

Jim Sackett ps.Thanks for setting up The
Cafe!

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jim,

If you follow Sam's tip to do some training through the excellent QuickTime lessons on Lynda.com, then you can first view a few free lessons to see if you like their approach. You can have full access for $25 a month as Sam says .... that is 24 hours of teaching videos at 75 cents a day!

I usually want to sign up for an quick intensive, so as soon as I make my credit card $25 payment for one month, I immediately open my account and cancel. The cancellation takes effect at the end of your first month. If you do not cancel in this way, then lynda.com will continue to bill you $25 at the end of each month and keep you enrolled.

best

Rod