My visit with J.J. Roberts

CUTTING METAL

I met J.J. just last year at a gun show here in Virginia and really enjoyed talking with him and seeing some of his work. We had been talking about getting together and yesterday I was able to visit with him at his home near Manassas,
Virginia and see his equipment and talk engraving talk. We live about 80 miles apart, so he is not just around the corner. He was very helpful with tips on engraving firearms and was kind enough to disassemble a rifle I had brought with me. I shared some tips with him also and got to see much more of his fine engravings and patterns. If you are lucky enough to have another engraver living in your area, you should try and get together for a visit.
Thanks again!!!, J.J. for your friendship, your time and your help and sharing. Hope you come and visit me in Winchester in the near future and we will talk some more engraving stuff.
Best Regards, Dick Sheehan

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Dick..Glad I was able to help you out with your project. I'll be doing a gun show at the Expo Center 3/30-31 & 4/1..if you would like to join me and bring your coin carvings. I will be doing a demonstation there and bring some students with me.

Yours truly,
JJ Roberts
School of Artistic Engraving
Manassas, VA
www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver

CUTTING METAL

J.J.,
I will try to join up with you on one of those days if my better half does not have something else planned for that weekend.

Regards, Dick

Latest posts

Sponsors