Need some help with this handpiece

Chris623

As I've mentioned previously, my Father passed away in 2011 and his wife just recently decided to start letting go of all his jewelry making equipment. I'm a bit overwhelmed with much of it. One of the items is a handpiece that I'm not at all familiar with. I think this is it: https://www.badeco.com/product/295-strong/ The collet that holds the bits is broken. I've contacted the factory (in Switzerland, I think) on several occasions and can't get them to answer me. Can anyone tell me where to find a replacement part for this handpiece?

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Chris if you didn't go to the web site they have parts for sale and they are really nice people. Possibly to steer you to parts if they don't have any TOLI PAPS

Chris623

Thanks, papart1, I did send them an e-mail. Will just have to wait and see how they respond.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
They are colorado I think and travel their wares around too, theere pretty prompt in answering

Chris623

Sorry I’m so tardy in responding.
Last Thursday, I lost electricity at our house. When it came back on, the surge blew out the power supply to my computer modem. A (not so quick) call to AT&T generated an order for a replacement. But they said they couldn’t get it to me before Tuesday. (today) So I’m back on-line.

I sent Utah Handpiece an e-mail the day my modem went down. I see they've gotten back with me. I'll check it out.

Thanks for all the links, guys. I'll check'em out.