New addition for Grandpa

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Here are the pictures I tried to post a while back of the Grandkids. Grandpa and Grandma are sure proud of them. Maybe we're looking at some future artists/engravers. The new one is Rebecca Lynn Moody, or 'Becca and the older brother is James Henry Moody, aka Hank with Superdog Roxie.

Attachments

• Becca in Grandma's lap.jpg
    Becca in Grandma's lap.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Hank & Roxie with police car.jpg
    Hank & Roxie with police car.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 81

Andrew Biggs

Hey Big Un

Beautiful grandkids and very proud grandparents. Kids certainly bring a joy into our lives like nothing else. And the real beauty of grandkids is.............when they cry and are going through their adolecant stage you can hand them back with a smile!!! :D

Cheers
Andrew

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Hope you have many more, Joan and I have 4 and could handle more...
Wow!!! You so lucky...
The driver in the jeep or off the road machine will be taking you on some wild trips...

Good Luck:::
Jerry

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congrats, Big-un. Have you got their fishing poles rigged yet?.......Carry on!
Ron S

richard hall

Elite Cafe Member
good looking grandkids. my daughter had 4 boys, my sons had 2 daughters each, total 8. remarried in 2003, wife has 4 grandkids, total 12. i hide 30 days before x-mas !!! are they goona be engravers? thought my oldest would, he use to stick his hands in his diaper and show his art-work on the wall !!!

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you to all for the kind comments and encouragement. Alas, these will be my only grandchildren, as they have decided not to have any more. My younger brother has 12 grandkids now, with more to come, but my children are keeping it small.

The fishing poles are ready and waiting, as are the firearms. I bought my son a Chipmunk rifle when he was little and he has it still. They will both be proficient I expect, as Chad is a police officer and VERY accurate with his weapons. I'm sure he will have them fishing and shooting soon...if not, Grandpa will!

As far as going for a wild ride, that is definately in the works. His Mama told me motorcycles were out of the question, but there are plans for a motorized hot rod his size in the very near future. I used to race Dwarf cars and have the plans for one just a tick smaller for him. Maybe I can "persuade" him to start racing when he's about four or five years old!

Last edited: