new FEGA magazine

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
since I am sitting here at the airport with nothing to do, I thought I would mention the latest issue of The Engraver published by FEGA. Outstanding issue, great technical stuff , great article by Barry Lee Hands on the art aspect of engraving, GREAT photos of a lot of interesting engraving, not to mention a nice article and photos by a certain Andrew Biggs.

If you are into engraving, you should be a member, there is way too much stuff you are missing otherwise.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Scott. What a nice thing to say. I wrote that during the Churchill masters class at the candlewood in Emporia last year.
I was reading " The Republic" in the evenings. We had a discussion on perhaps wednesday morning about engraving, what we liked and didn't like. Winston was showing slides of various work, the members of the class were commenting and I started thinking about using proper terms to discuss engraving.
I went to my room that night and wrote the article in one sitting.

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

Hi Scott

Thanks for that. Bill Gamradt has put out a wonderful high quality, very professional magazine. I'm counting the days off for next years Reno show....................

Cheers
Andrew

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
mr biggs wrote a fine story. you could almost enjoy the reno event reading his story in the "engraver".

Sponsors