New Graver Sharpener Ha! Ha!

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
New Graver Sharpener Ha!Ha!

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
Amazon has them cheaper ......... anytime I see these speciality ads, I copy and paste the name to google and usually find them much cheaper with free shipping at other sites and Amazon is frequently the best price with the fastest delivery ....... jus sayin

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is a spin off of the Lansky knife sharpening system. I have one and they work great but getting your initial grind with the course stone can take quite a while if the original edge was ground at a much higher angle than you are going for.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've been using the Lansky sharpening for nigh on 30 years and haven't found anything much better, including the "belt" type systems. Once the blade is the correct angle and sharp, it doesn't take much to keep it sharp.

Adder

Elite Cafe Member
I've been using the Lansky sharpening for nigh on 30 years and haven't found anything much better, including the "belt" type systems. Once the blade is the correct angle and sharp, it doesn't take much to keep it sharp.
I have also used a Lansky system for about 30 years, and still use it. Great quality. Tried this Pro Knife sharpener last year a couple of times, and got the same result that with the Lansky system. This sharpener is bigger than my Lansky, so it`s maybe even better to use if you are sharpening bigger blades like kitchen knives.

And, I know about everyones oppinions on China stuff in this forum:):):):):):)

Jørn-Ove